What I’m wearing: Mom’s ‘vintage’ dress and swapped Gap cardigan and Emu (Stinger Mini in Chestnut) boots!
What I’m wearing: vintage denim shirt (laundry room), long sleeved tee (laundry room), BDG jeans and lipstick: Makeup Forever.
Don’t forget to comment to win 2 lipsticks from Make Up Forever!
*Only Canadian entries
Congrats to Amanda, the winner of the lipsticks, hope they’ll brighten up your day!
The contest is closed.
- Simply Stylish Mom’s Fall Smoothie: 1 cup of almond milk, 2 handfuls of frozen blueberries, 1 frozen banana, 1 handful of spinach leaves, 1 tablespoon of canned pumpkin, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, stevia (optional), pinches of cinnamon/pumpkin spice: blend it up and serve!
- Belmondo Travel Kit, see here
- Apricot Culotte (i love this (baby dior!), this and this for boys – and if i had a girl: this, this and ohmygoodness this!)
Mon petit cherie in his Apricot Culotte sweater
Link up to the other ladies at Bex….a Style Diary to see what they’re excited about!
PSST don’t forget to check out other Thursday latelies at Bex…a style diary here and check out this week’s WOMEN ONLY giveaway here
- AE accents: custom made headbands for babies, girls and women, the facebook page is here
- Shoppalu, check out my giveaway here
- Almond love!! Inspired by my cleanse from Rooted Well Being. Good info about the benefits of almonds here. This is my answer to quitting caffeine: my daily pick-me-up!
maybe it’s just me but i reckon #2 rocks the headband better than i do!
- Books: Harry Potter and The One Hundred Mile Diet
- Get yourself organised: Mabels Labels
- Asos 70′s felt hat (Tobacco, i LOVE this colour!) – I think i said velvet on the video, i meant felt duh! Ok so, the hat is unfortunately out of stock. However i found similar hats here, here and here (but not for $12, sorry!)
- A great website to purchase secondhand designer, vintage, brand clothing, highly recommend: Laws of General Economy
- Give up Lululemon! Here are some great workout and casual clothes: Red Dragon Apparel
(please excuse the “almost” cleavage shots and the umming and aaring – I was soo tired!)
- Vacation Bible School, this is what my son’s been attending, cool huh? (makes me want to be a kid again!)
- 4 Ingredients – most convenient cookbook ever. Check it out here for more tips and recipes and US sales. My new favourite smoothie recipe! See below.
- Luna Bars
- Bubble Mix – found this post so helpful!
- Kids consignment store sales are the best! My favourites in Vancouver are MacGillyCuddy’s & Tiggy Winkles
- Check back on Sunday for my exciting 7 day regime…
Healthy Breakfast on the go (from 4 Ingredients)
- 1 tub fruit yoghurt
- 1 organic free range egg
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 2 cups other diced fruit (banana, strawberries, pineapples, apples)
Place all ingredients into a blender and serve. A fantastic breakfast to take with you.