I’m looking forward to going to see “What to Expect When You’re Expecting starring J Lo and Cameron Diaz as well as some other wonderful actors. I’m pretty positive it won’t be the most monumental film ever but I am sure there will be a giggle, a “oh I’ve so been there” sigh and a “oh no he di’int” screech whilst watching. It certainly is a movie to go and see with your Mom or your Mommy besties. Not your employer, your husband (unless he’s Mr Perfect), and not your single girlfriends (it will put them off kids forever!)
The lovely people at Spoke Agency sent me a Pregnancy Survival Kit which evoked a lot of laughter in this household.
It included the following items:
- Palmers® Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks – Helps improve appearance of stretch marks, with Vitamin E, Collagen & Elastin. Dermatologically Tested. 250mL
- Nair® Bikini & Underarm Roll-on Wax - Au naturel, Orchid scent. Long Lasting Smoothness. 50mL. 10 second microwaveable wax. 15 washable strips. 100% rinsable formula. Dermatologist tested.
- Nair® NEW Brazilian Spa Clay. Hair removal wax strips for wax & body, with Mineral-Rich Clay. Great skin results. Moisturizes with mango butter and Acai berry. Long lasting results up to 4 weeks.
- Trojan® ‘Her Pleasure’ fingertip massager. Vibrating Touch. Includes 1 condom.
- Van Holten’s Big Papa “Portly” dill flavour pickle.
- Barbecue PopChips® - Natural ingredients; barbecue potato chips. Think popped! Never fried. Never baked.
- Baker Street™ Apple Mini Pie – Love dessert, and eat it too!
- Everybody loves…BABIES DVD. Extraordinary, irresistible, joyous and buoyant, wonderful! If you were enraptured by March Of The Penguins, wait until you see BABIES! – USA Today.
- Boogie Wipes® – Fresh scent – 1 extra soft wipe. Gentle saline wipes for stuffy noses.
What were your pregnancy survival essentials? Will you go and see this film? Have you seen it yet, what did you think?