Five things I love about Lippygirl
- They make organic, vegetarian, animal friendly beauty products that don’t contain any chemical preservatives
- The founder, Darcey Diehl is a Vancouver wonder-Mom who resides in Whistler and was compelled to start Lippygirl during her pregnancy when concerned about what she was putting into her body in way of cosmetics. She’s even made a incredible video showing us how to make lipstick! (see below)
- They have cheeky names for their products eg. vexy vixen, home wrecker and gobsmacked!
- They are honest and give us a full list of their products ingredients.
- Their products actually work and make you look fabulous and feel good about yourself (not just your self-esteem) but that you’re actually caring for your body and the environment by using these products.
Oh and a bonus point: their price is just right! Lipsticks are priced at $15.50 and blush at $16.50. I say thank you and yes please!
You can be the fortunate winner of your own Lippygirl lipstick and blush of your choice! Simply visit Lippygirl and tell me what kind of colour you are (personally, I’m a ‘Sassy Ass’!!). For extra entries, ‘like’ Lippygirl on Facebook and follow them on twitter (tell me you’ve done this!)
This giveaway is now closed.